This website is operated by Wairoa Community Ngahere Nursery Ltd. Wairoa
Community Ngahere Nursery Ltd offers this website, including all information, tools
and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your
acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our
“Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of
Service”, “Terms”), These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including
without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/
or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website.
By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms
of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement,
then you may not access the website or use any services.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject
to the Terms of Service. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part
of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is
your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of
or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance
of those changes.
Our store is hosted by www. Zeald.com . They provide us with the online ecommerce
platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‐mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.